Terms and conditions
This Regulation lays down the rules of shopping in the online store provided by Seller at www.kkcomputing.ie Contact the Service Provider may be obtained:
• Consumer Service (Helpline): +353 65 9051806 (Monday – Friday 10:00 – 17:00)
• using the e-mail address: [email protected]
- Regulations – these regulations. In terms of e-commerce services
- Customer (Buyer) – a natural person who is at least 18 years of age,
- Subject of transaction – Goods listed and described on the website of an online store. Seller will make every effort to offer displayed on the website was up to date. If, however, some of the goods ordered were not available, the seller is obliged to immediately inform the buyer about the situation by phone or by email.
- K&K Computing Online Store (Store, Online Shop) – Internet service available at www.kkcomputing.ie through which the customer can buy the product.
- Order – the Customer setting out clearly the nature and quantity of the products, aimed directly to the Sale Agreement on distance via an online store.
- Provided an online shop order by the Buyer is to acquaint with these rules and acceptance of its provisions at the time the contract.
- kkcomputing.ie shop retailing via the Internet.
- All products offered in the shop K&K Computing are brand new, original packaging, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Irish market.
- Products sold on our website and in our stores may contain nicotine, which is highly addictive and could be dangerous if used improperly. These E-smoking products cannot be purchased by any person under the age of 18, and should be kept away from children and pets at all times. E-smoking products are not intended to be drug products that diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease or condition. We make no representation about the safety of the products we sell. You are also agreeing by purchasing from this site that you are knowingly and intentionally seeking access to such products for your own personal use. E-smoking products are only intended for use by current tobacco users over the age of 18. The use of these products is prohibited for minors, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or pre-existing condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets.. K&K Computing do not take any responsibility for consequences of misuse of products sold on our website.
How to Order
- All prices quoted on the website Kkcomputing.ie are gross prices given in euros (VAT included). Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Orders are accepted by the website,
- Orders placed through the website can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
- The contract is effective if the buyer properly fill out the order form and correctly give contact details including the exact address to which the product is to be sent, and a phone number and e-mail.
- In the event that these figures are not complete, the Seller will contact the Buyer. If contact with the Buyer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel orders.
- Buyer agrees to issue and send by e-mail at the indicated their e-mail, an electronic image of the settlement documents
- After placing an order by the customer effectively, he gets an automatic reply from the store confirming receipt of your order.
- The start time of the contract coincides with the moment of impact deposit into a bank account or PayPal
Costs of delivery
- Products will be sent to the address indicated on the order form
- Goods are shipped using by An Post.
- The buyer is charged for delivery (shipping) transport set out in the price list. Buyers can see the price list at any time by clicking the link “Delivery”.
- For each product sold personal issue a receipt or proof of purchase (invoice).
- Payment for the ordered goods can take place via electronic payment system (PayPal) or bank transfer to the bank account of the store.
- Deliveries are made throughout Europe. It is your responsibility to check your local laws regarding electronic cigarettes prior to placing your order. K&K Computing is in no way liable for products that are illegal in your locality.
- Before accepting a package from postman / courier please check if it is not damaged in transit. If the package bears damage marks you should not accept shipments. In the presence of postman /courier make a damage report and contact us as soon as possible to clarify the matter.
If it happens that something is missing in the consignment or the level of nicotine e-liquid is different than the one that you ordered. Please let us know about that within 2 days of delivery. Short message and photo will be very helpful (email: [email protected]). Reports after that time period will not be considered.
- We will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations under a contract with customer that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. We will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you if such an event occurs. The steps that we take in the event of a delay of delivery or disappearance of a package:
– if the package is not delivered within 7 days we make a claim for delayed delivery and we are waiting for a response from the An Post /
– If the situation has not been resolved within two weeks we make a claim for the missing package, and we are waiting for a response from the An Post
- We do everything in our power to offer the fastest shipping, lowest prices, and best customer service in the industry. We do everything we reasonably can to satisfy our valued customers, but one thing we have absolutely no control over is the package once it has been handed over to the Post Office / Fastway. Customer from outside Ireland choosing delivery via Standard Post does so at their own risk. As such, we absolutely do not guarantee your package will be delivered to you under any circumstance whatsoever. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. As a form of delivery we suggest Registered Post with tracking number.
- If the package is returned to us because it was not received from the Post Office or was given the wrong address, the customer will be charged for the costs of re-delivering: Ireland €5.00, Outside Ireland €10.00.
- If customer returns to us a fully working product called as a faulty. The customer will be charged for the costs to re-send item Ireland €5.00, Outside Ireland €10.00.
Termination of the contract
- A consumer has the right to cancel the contract without cause by making a statement writing on e-mail: [email protected] It is, however, limited at the time and has only 10 days term. Term is maximum counted from the date of issue of things. To comply with this deadline, you must send the statement before its expiry. Goods purchased in the promotion (as Reduced Price), Sale and Special Offer will not be accepted/refunded/swapped. E-liquids are NOT refundable or exchanged. Health and safety reason.
- Returned in this mode, the goods will be accepted only if they are sent back fully complete, and the product and accessories are intact and not be worn traces of use.
- In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the returned goods must be returned at his own expense to the address of the Service Provider.
- The return shipment must be accompanied by a written statement of withdrawal from the contract and account number to which the store to return payment.
- Within two working days of receipt of goods, including a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, the shop will check the product. If the product meets specified in section 2. above requirements, the store will refund payment to a designated client account within 7 working days.
K&K Computing, Frances Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare, V15 K129 , Ireland
- The warranty period for each Product is shown in its description on our website. Detailed conditions of the guarantee are set out in print guarantee issued by the guarantor.
- The warranty period starts from the date of purchase. Period for which the guarantee is granted: 2 months and 30 days depending on the manufacturer. To complaint was considered please provide the following: proof of purchase and warranty
- card.Warranty does not cover: heating coils, heating units, atomizers, clearomizers, cartomizers, liquids, casings for cartomizers as parts which wear out quickly during normal use of the product.
- Warranty does not cover products: with customer modifications and damaged by improper use.
- When the consumer during the warranty period will detect the defect in the product covered by the warranty, should inform K&K Computing of the defect through a written complaint (it can also be e-mail: [email protected]) no later than 3 days from the date of discovery of the defect. Defective product should be sent to: K&K Computing, Frances Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare, V15 K129 , Ireland along with the warranty card. K&K Computing does not cover shipping costs. Defective product can be deliver to one of our shop.
- Within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint K&K Computing will consider the complaint and inform the consumer of the result.
- If the product proves to be defective K&K Computing at its discretion, within 14 days from the date of the complaint at its own cost repair or replace a defective product with a new one, free of defects. In case of withdrawal of the product from sale, replace with a new one free from defects with the same features.
Privacy and protection of personal data
- The administrator of databases of personal information provided by customers shop in connection with the purchase of a service provider.
- Personal information is used for execution of the sale and only for that purpose. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
- Customers have the right to access to their personal data and to correct them or delete.
We reserve the right to: Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to the website; and/or
Change the terms and conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the terms and conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the terms and conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or credit any materials or content of this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.